Credit Karma's mission is to help create financial progress for everyone.
As a long-time user, I am excited to be working for Credit Karma. Part of my life's mission is to help create opportunity for others, especially those who didn't have the access to opportunities and support system that I was lucky to have. Because Credit Karma's scale is enormous with +100 million users, there's infinite opportunity to positively impact the financial lives of many.
At this moment, I'm a Software Engineer III helping build one of the most anticipated products in the company's 12-year history.
Some notable accomplishments include:
- Worked cross-functionally to collaborate on product development, particularly product and design teams
- Increased Auto Insurance's revenue by 44% by conducting A/B growth experiments
- Heavily contributed to Thread, the internal React component library used across the entire company
- 2nd full-time frontend engineer on exciting new product team where I onboarded and mentored 3 new employees
- Conducted interviews and consistently called upon to represent the brand and company for candidates
Technology Stack: React, GraphQL, Node